At Peanut’s Pals we have the knowledge and experience needed for boarding small dogs. Unlike most boarding facilities our center is specifically designed for small dogs, under 20 lbs, and is staffed 24/7.
To give your dog the proper time and attention needed during their overnight stay we only board a maximum of 5 dogs at time.
Our Overnight and Extended Stays includes:
- Doggie Day Care – All day play with our daycare pals is included with boarding!
- A minimum of 4 potty walks a day.
- Meals served at the same time and as often they would be at home.
- Human companionship 24/7.
- Doggie Room Service* available by The Dining Dog.
- Warm, comfy bedding is provided or you may bring your dog’s bedding.
|Rates apply to every 24 hr. period and include daycare.|
|1-5 nights||$40.00||Per night|
|6-21 nights||$35.00||Per night|
|22 or more nights||$30.00||Per night|
|Sibling rate||$25.00 per night||Any length of stay|
|For a dog to be considered a sibling it must have all appropriate paper work going to the same address as all other dogs.|
It is highly recommended your small dog participate in a minimum of 2 full days of daycare,
or 3 half days, prior to boarding. This is to ensure your little guy or gal will feel as comfortable as possible while they stay overnight with us. It is kindly appreciated you review our other boarding policies thoroughly to determine if we are the best option for your four-legged baby’s night away from home.